Thursday, September 18, 2008

I'm Weighing In on Thursdays Now??

Not really. This is just the 2nd Thursday in a row I've weighed in. I'm down to 191.2 today! I've been at 191.4 almost all week, after a huge losses on Friday and Saturday. Isn't it weird how that works? It's like all of the sudden my body just stops losing. It's almost like it's saying, "Okay, woman, you've made one healthy improvement, let's see another!" I really believe that my body is demanding change from me. And you know what? I love it.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am the same way. I have a hard time with the last few pounds to get out of a 10's bracket, (190's, 180's), its always so hard. The first few seem to go OK, put then my body just holds tight... very frustrating!

Oh well.. what can you do?!?

Congrats on the loss!! you should be in your next 10's soon!! =)