Monday, May 26, 2008

I love Summer.

I freaking love swimming pools. I haven't been in one for almost 5 years now, but my boyfriend's mom is housesitting for her next door neighbor who just happens to have a phenomenal pool...that we are free to use while she's on vacation. Score! For the past 3 days, we've been swimming around like crazy. Dustin's a great swimmer, and I, well, I've got a mean doggy paddle. And it's a great workout. My abs, arms, and legs are sore! Plus, it's the kind of "workout" you can do hours a time and not even realize the time has passed (until the sunburn on your shoulders reminds you that you haven't reapplied your sunscreen...).


Happy Summer!!


1 comments:

Kathleen said...

Totally agree! Even if I'm just in the deep end treading water, I'm getting a workout. Definitely nowhere near as boring as weight rooms. And when I'm at the Y, I can kinda laugh at the kids and cheer on the lil ol' ladies doing aerobics. Man, can they GO!